New Uploads

The idea is that I will have this post where I will (try to remember to) update every time I upload files.

Ring the bell on the right of your screen to get the notifications whenever I upload something (scroll a bit down to make it appear, if you cannot see it immediately)

3 Likes

Just uploaded new homework for Jacob teaches Renier Endgames

Killer Homework sheet for 8th June uploaded, plus statistics and video from today’s class.
Friendly Homework sheet for 8th June uploaded, plus statistics and video from today’s class.

1 Like

Jacob teaches Renier the Endgame new homework uploaded.

1 Like

Jacob teaches Renier the endgame, uploaded today, 11 of June.

Jacob teaches Renier the endgame, uploaded today, 12 of June, after Jacob updating the file, so please look again!

1 Like

Both Homework clubs and statistics are up!

Jacob teaches Renier the endgame homework is now uploaded

1 Like

Hi guys. Endgame homework, friendly and killer homework club are now up!

Two new PDF files have just been uploaded in the 19th of June class in the under 1700 workgroup.

A new PDF is uploaded in the under 1700 workgroup on Rubinstein Exchange.

Hi guys, PDF from Peter Long’s lecture and Homwork sheet for that lecture is up.

1 Like

Killer and Friendly Homework are uploaded. Next class with Renier on Tuesday 20th of July.

1 Like

Killer and Friendly are uploaded for this week.

1 Like

Two files for the under1700 workgroup with Peter Long have just been uploaded to the course page, under the 18 July and 24 July lectures.

@Kallia hi, the two files seem to be the same. tks

1 Like

Hi Brendan, I fixed this on the same day, but I forgot to write it here!
Also, the new Killer and Friendly Homework are up!

I do not know if its just me but the killer homework is just a blank page for me, can anyone else confirm this?

Hi Andre, this is what I am seeing. Try to refresh the page, clear the cookies and turn off and on again the browser. Let me know if the problem insists!

Sorry I expressed myself incorrectly : The Internet page is fine, the downloaded pdf for the August class is the one it’s just blank for me