OF THE WORLD
CHAMPIONS’’. It’s showing '‘Meeting Id has expired’

1 Like

Hi guys, just refresh. It’s also here: Launch Meeting - Zoom

1 Like

Ok mam, got it. Thank you

1 Like

Hello Mam,

Today’s (24.09.2021) class of Jacob sir hasn’t started yet…

(Edited- Ok mam, The class is started)

1 Like

Hello Ma’am,
Good evening! Wish that you are doing well!
I think that yesterday’s class recording Julen Sir got mixed up and that by mistake the recording with Renier Sir’s ‘Game Of The Week’ on the 7th October 2021 has been put up.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Aradhya Garg

2 Likes

Hi Aradhya,
Michael told me about it at 5 in the morning my time, I fixed it while half asleep, but now that you posted about it, I went to check. I cleared the cache and it magically was there :sweat_smile:
Enjoy!

1 Like

Hello Ma’am,
Good evening!
Wish that you are doing well!
Ma’am, somehow we cannot log in to Aagaard Sir’s class to start in 5 minutes. When I am pressing ‘Join The Class’ it refreshes itself simply.

Thanks,
Aradhya Garg

2 Likes

@Kallia Hi Kallia, Jacob’s class from the 14th seems to have disappeared from the course recordings for some reason.

1 Like

Thank you, Brendan! Fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi
I think the Killer Openings page needs some changes. Like some recordings are in another name, there are two 4.f3 Nimzo links, and PGN file for 4.Nf3 c5 5.g3 Nimzo is under 4.Nf3 Nimzo.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello Ma’am,
Good evening. Wish that you are doing well. I am trying since 12 minutes but somehow cannot access ‘Friendly Homework Club’ class for today.
Thanks,
Aradhya Garg

1 Like

Webinar ID: 867 9348 9358

Dear Kushal, thank you! One is now 4.f3 and the other 4.Nf3, so that is fixed.
Regarding the pgn files, since I have no idea about chess, I just copy the names of the files. So, I will ask @RenierChess to look at https://killerchesstraining.com/my-courses/killer-openings/

1 Like

Hello Ma’am.
Good afternoon. Wish that you are doing well.
It seems to me that Ivan Sir’s class has not yet started while it is due to begin in 1 minute. Usually Ivan Sir joins the class much earlier so wanted to just confirm if everything was fine.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Aradhya Garg

2 Likes

The class is on. Please join. Sir said he may have started a late.
Thanks.

1 Like

@Kallia Hi Kallia,
Lessons 3 & 4 in particular the 30 September lesson of Julen’s Fundamental Weaknesses course have dropped off the site. Is it possible to add them back into the course section? Thanks Malcolm

2 Likes

Hi Malcolm, I just needed to refresh the page internally. All classes of the course are added and we are planning on practice sessions on them!

1 Like

Thanks Kallia, ! think I was just looking for the course at the wrong moment! So many great lessons I’m trying to make sure I watch. Look forward to the practice sessions. All the best Malcolm

2 Likes

Hello Ma’am,
Good evening!
It is written that the webinar that has to start in 2 minutes and is scheduled for 2:00 PM GMT) has expired somehow. I tried logging in through zoom as well but it says the same thing.
Thanks,
Aradhya Garg

2 Likes

Hi Aradhya, please refresh! If nothing happens, here is the link Launch Meeting - Zoom

2 Likes