Anybody else than me playing in Krakow in June or Valencia in July?

Hi Everyone,

I’m going to play in the International Krakow Chess Championships from 6/22 to 6/29 and in the Valencia Open from 7/6 to 7/14. If anybody else from KCT is playing there too let me know if you’d like to meet up!

Simon

2 Likes

Alas I will be in Krakow on the 1st-12th July for the World Seniors team event :slight_smile: Good luck with your event.

1 Like

Good to know! Good luck to you too!

1 Like

Hi Simon,

I will play in Valencia. It is, after all, the city I grew up in!
I will be staying in another town, but will stick around after most rounds :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It would be great to meet up! I’ve never been to Valencia before but I have friends who grew up / lived there and I’m excited to visit. I haven’t booked everything yet, but I’ll probably be staying for a couple of extra days after the event.

1 Like

Hi Szymon!

I’ll be playing in Krakow. It’ll be my first ever international chess tournament, so pretty excited to go there! :slight_smile:

I don’t know anyone that’s going there, so happy to talk. You probably can’t miss me, I’m very, very blond. See you around!

Roel

2 Likes

Hi Roel! Let’s catch up! It’s been a while since the last time I was in Krakow, but I could try being a guide/ translator to&from Polish if needed.

See you in Krakow!

2 Likes