Floating Videos?

Hi guys,
Two people have reported problems with floating videos and the solution to this is to replace the video links.
I have done some extended work on the website, so if you find a video that looks like this, please report it here, so that I can fix it.
As far as I can see, everything should be fixed now, but in case I am missing something, please let me know!

1 Like

Hello Ma’am,
Good afternoon! Wish that you are doing well!
Ma’am, to me there are floating videos on the pages of Killer Homework Club as well as on Friendly Homework Club.
Sorry for the late response, I was playing in some tournaments.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Aradhya Garg

Hi Aradhya,
Thank you for telling me. Can you please sned me a screenshot?
The homework pages where the first to be replaced, so I am trying to figure out what is going on! TIA

How was the tournamnet?

Kallia

Hello Ma’am,
Good evening. Here is the screenshot. The tournament went fine.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Aradhya Garg

Hello Ma’am,
Good evening!
Another thing with the floating videos I have observed is that we cannot see the previous classes video recordings which may have taken place in the same page below.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Aradhya Garg

So, I solved it.
Long story short, the new Chrome update caused the problem., so I had to rebuild and restructure a few of the pages, for example, Killer and Friendly homework pages.

On my IPad video is broken on full screen (the player covers only half).

1 Like

Hi Raphael! Which video doesn’t work for you? We’re going to check it on the iPad and try to figure out what the issue is.

1 Like

Dear Raphael,
Please let me know exactly where you are having the problem. It has not been mentioned for more than a year.
Also, ipad model if possible.

All of them look like this:

The vimeo player is actually on full screen but it covers only half the screen.
Its an Ipad mini 6.