FOUNDATIONS OF POSITIONAL PLAY

Originally published at: https://killerchesstraining.com/2023/07/09/foundations-of-positional-play/

Dear friends,

FOUNDATIONS OF POSITIONAL PLAY with GM Jacob Aagaard is starting tomorrow!
Monday, July 10th to Friday, July 14th with three hours of daily training, free for all yearly members. It will be aimed at u2100 players, but everyone who feels they need to work on the basics will be welcome. Read more here.

As a yearly member, you will be able to join the camp as usual, from the table of upcoming classes (located in both the main page and the My Courses page) and from the link in the ongoing courses section of the website. Or by clicking here after you log in 🙂
Using the same button, you will be able to access the recordings until Sam’s camp in September, or until your yearly membership runs out; whichever comes first.
For those of you who are on monthly installments and have paid at least 3, please please reply to this message or leave a comment on the forum, so that we will grant you access.

For our monthly members, you will be able to join the first hour of the camp on Monday, Thursday, and Friday through the timetable, as usual, or by clicking here after you log in.

In the meantime, yearly and monthly members, Jeremy is inviting you to play some games with him! Simon had a good result in Dortmund Opening, where he drew with another member and won against a GM! We know you are all busy playing, so tell us about it on the forum, and don’t forget to meet up with other members!

Your friends at Killer Chess Training,
Jacob, Sam, and Kallia

3 Likes

I cant seem to login to the foundations of positional play camp. It redirects me to the page to pay.

1 Like

Hi Ryo! Log in from a private window and let me know if it works. Meanwhile, here is the link for the session Hi there,

You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Jul 10, 2023 07:30 PM London
Topic: GM Jacob Aagaard - Foundations of Positional Play - Session 2 - 10 Jul 2023

Please click the link below to join the webinar:

Thanks Kallia!

1 Like

The recordings for the 3rd day are missing the 2nd session… the 1st session is linked twice.

1 Like

Fixed.

1 Like

Please post the session 2 link for today live.

We don’t share the camp links.
Please use the dashboard to go to the correct page for each session, or click here now and tomorrow Content restricted - Killer Chess Training

Just a heads up that the first session for day four is repeated as the first session for day five on the course webpage.

1 Like

Thank you, fixed.

1 Like

Is the pdf available as of yet? I’m catching up on this course and it’d be grand to have on-hand as I move through the days.

Thanks!

1 Like

Sitting here with COVID at the US Open - what timing! - and wondering if this ever came to pass. Would be lovely to have something new to read while I’m self-quarantining!

1 Like

I hope you recover well. While waiting for some KCT stuff - the course by PHN on chessable (“Techniques of Positional Play”) is absolutely great, and the 22 hours of video will kill quite some time in an enjoyable and instructive way between the courses here. And then you could always read that stuff as well if you feel really bored.

1 Like

Jacob ays he has not finished it yet. However ridiculous it might sound, he is still working on it!

1 Like