How to improve my chess

Originally published at: https://killerchesstraining.com/2023/09/30/how-to-improve-my-chess/

Dear friends,

Tomorrow we are starting a new course with our beloved Raluca as the instructor!

In the new course, aimed at students under 1500 Elo, Raluca will help you answer the most searched chess question: How to improve my chess.

The new course is an expansion of our existing services and is completely free for all monthly and yearly members! Click here to learn more.

Your friends at Killer Chess Training,
Kallia, Jacob, and Sam

2 Likes

When I was watching Reniers “Positional Play” U2000 I thought that it’s gonna be easy. When I was watching Jacobs class “Fundamental Calculation” U2000 I thought that it’s gonna be easy. I won’t be fooled again!

3 Likes

Of course, you are free to attend the class!

Was this class cancelled?

It never really took off. But we are happy to give it another go if we have the numbers!

2 Likes

You have 1 here anyway, hopefully others are interested :grinning:

2 Likes

Maybe just remove the “1500” and see how it goes. I remember Peter Long ran a course on Saturday mornings and I think it was mainly Arshiya and myself attending live, and while it was probably aimed at less than 1800, I think we both found it enjoyable, so would like to see Raluca give it another go. It is always good to hear the fundamentals repeated, especially those you were not aware of. :grinning:

1 Like

Or those of us who haven’t fully absorbed it :grinning:

1 Like