I have yearly membership but still paid for the summer training camp

It says for yearly membership holders the camp is for free. But i had already paid for the camp. Appreciate if you give me a refund.

i paid for the 2 week camp.

Dear Bhaskaran,

Can you show me where it says that? On the camp pages, we mention that a camp is free for new yearly members. You are a member since May, so in your case, you have already received the one free camp we offer - 4 Key Improvement chess strategies with GM Julen Arizmendi that started on the 23rd of May.

Raluca

1 Like

Hi Raluca,
Sure, I understand. My son did not attend the camp in May, so this will be his first time. Is there any chance we could receive a refund?

thanks,
Bhaskar

i dont have the link to join the class? could you send me the link?

I’m sorry, but this is not how it works. When you receive/buy a camp, you get to keep the recordings of that camp forever in your account. He can find them and watch them any time he wants in the exclusive section of the website. We can’t offer you another free camp now.

1 Like

The links to the camps are in our schedule, on the main page. It’s still too early to join the classes. The way it works is the same as with every other live class. The links to join the live camp sessions are added a few hours before the camp begins. You can check if you have access to the camps by clicking the camp links in the schedule here:

Or going directly to the links: Jacob’s camp and Sam’s camp

1 Like

apologies. thanks for confirming

2 Likes