New Uploads

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 15th of February class.

The link for the PGN (Renierā€™s class) in the Meran Camp, has been updated on the camp page Content restricted - Killer Chess Training

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 22nd of February class.

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 1st of March class.

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 8th of March class. Also, the links for previous sheets in Friendly are now restored.

Someone asked me for the stats for Killer Homework 71 and they are now uploaded in the course page

1 Like

Thanks Kallia, but I see you are time travelling again as it is dated the 8th March and 72. I take it that is a typo and that you have not found a stargate :rofl:

1 Like

I wish I had found a stargate!
No, those are the submissions so far for the next KH! :scream:
I didnā€™t notice, I just went and took the latest stats and Jacob has already marked them, apparently?
I uploaded the right file from the 1st of March now.

Hi guys, new homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 15th of March class. Apologies for the delay!

Hi Kallia, the problems in Friendly Homework 73 appear to be identical to those of Friendly Homework 72, despite a new title page.

2 Likes

Confirming Iā€™m seeing this as well. Thanks for pointing this out before I wasted precious printer ink!

1 Like

Dear @dan.schmidt thank you for pointing this out! I just saw it and told Jacob. HE will see what went wrong with 73 and he will fix it!
@gautam.narula we got recently a laser printer and there is a huge difference in the cost! It has already made its money, just by the difference in the toner cost!

2 Likes

IMPORTANT: NEW FILE for Friendly Homework was just uploaded for the 15th of March class!

2 Likes

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 22nd of March class.

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 29th of March class

Hello @Kallia, I can confirm that the Friendly homework is uploaded, but I didnā€™t find the Killer homework
for the 29th of March

1 Like

Fixed! Thank you! I donā€™t know what happened, because I made them booth at the same time.

1 Like

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 5th of April class

Hi - problem 7 in Friendly Homework 76 is a duplicate of problem 7 from Friendly Homework 73. I didnā€™t spot any other repeats at a quick glance.

3 Likes

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 12th of April class.