New Uploads

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 16th of November class.

Hi guys and galls! As promised, the homework for the 23rd of November class is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly .
We will try from now on to upload the Homeworks 11 days before the class, 9 days before the deadline, so that you all have more time to work on them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like Killer still has Nov 16th on the cover sheet.

2 Likes

New UPDATED homework is uploaded again in Killer and in Friendly for the 30th of November class.
Also, you will find the new sheets, for the 7th of December class!

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 14th of December class.

Hi guys, I forgot to say that the homework for the 21st of December is up, but judging from the downloads, you found them :slight_smile:
Also, the pgn files from Monday’s class on Killer Openings are up.

I don’t remember who asked for the statistics, but they are now in the homework pages.

Hello everyone. I am not sure where to post this so here you are.
I have seen a few calculation cources, tactic cources etc. Is there a cource that deals with visualization?
Cause what’s the point of tactics if you can’t see far enough.
Which would you recommend?

2 Likes

Hi @thomas_aristotelis.k, Jacob says that you should look into the Advanced Calculation course. https://killerchesstraining.com/product/advanced-calculation/

1 Like

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Hi guys, many of you are asking so Jacob will try to make them tomorrow.
He is really working hard, about 12 hours a day for the camp.
Thank you for your understanding!

1 Like

@thomas_aristotelis.k Basics of Calculation is also very good for introducing visualisation in a friendly way.

1 Like

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 4th of January class @Annual_Members

@Kallia The link to killer homework does not seem to be working, friendly is ok

1 Like

yes the link for killer is not working

1 Like

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 11th of January class and the link redirection with Killer Homework for 4th of January is now fixed.

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 18th of January class. The bonus Homework for the Bloody Christmas camp can be found on both the open to all classes and the exclusive.

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 25th of January class. Apologies for the delay.

1 Like

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 1st of February class.

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 8th of February class.