Not able to access my memberships

Good Day, I can not access two of the courses I bought in my memberships, I log in then select the course in my memberships but it keeps looping back to the login.
Can you fix for me please. everything else seems to work well. The 2 courses I can`t access are : GM Julen Arizmendi: Typical Pawn Structures and Bishops vs Knights in the middlegame camp- basic sessions by GM Julen Arizmendi

Thanks

Dear Jean-Pierre,

We have moved to a new server and we are cooperating with a team of experts for cyber-security.
This means the website is now very fast and after it gets redesigned, it will be ultra-fast and more user-friendly.

In the meantime, you might be experiencing problems logging in.
The first step is to log in from a private/incognito window. If that solves your problem of being logged out, then it’s time for you to clear your cache!

Here is a guide for you to clear your cache: How to Clear Your Browser Cache - Fort Valley State University

If the problem persists after you have cleared your cache or tried to log in from a browser you’ve never used before, please reply here with some information about the browser and when this happens.

Thank you for your patience!