Opening files

I’m a pretty new member here and I wanted some clarification on how opening files work for the killer chess opening courses. I’m not a yearly member, so if I understand correctly, I need to buy a full priced CT membership and then I can get the killer chess openings files from their chess books feature. Let me know if I am missing anything. Thanks in advance for the help!

1 Like

Hi Max (?),

Yes, if you are a monthly member, you do not have access to the chesstempo extension. The monthly membership is a trial membership and has this minor limitation. The opening repertoires and other files stretches over many months of classes.

It is important to understand that you cannot download the chesstempo files. But you will be able to upload your own material and merge it with chesstempo. Just make sure that any changes you make in it on chesstempo is also in your private files, and not in our files, as you may risk losing the material long term.

Jacob

Got it. Thanks for letting me know!

Hello, sorry to disturb, i see some files on the chesstempo are no longer there such as the variations on the vienna. is it possible to have them again? and also how do i keep them as permanent on chesstempo?

Hi Mam/Sir,

I cant find the game analysis of Alexander Motylev’s sir class on 10.aug.2022 in ChessTempo.

I will talk to @Raluca_Moderator and get her on it!

1 Like

Hi Nicolo! All the files on the Nimzo-Indian are now in only one big file, the Complete Nimzo-Indian. Let me know if you can find everything on the Vienna there or there’s something I missed. I will updated it if something’s missing.

Hi Arshiya! I don’t have his file yet, I will update the file as soon as I do and let you know!

2 Likes

@miss_arshiya.das file updated!

2 Likes