Recent Recordings-how to know which course is going to be soon put on the vault

Hello Sir/Ma’am,
Good afternoon! :slight_smile:
I remember whenever there used to be a course that would soon be put on the Recordings Available for Purchase, very often just below the course it used to be written- this course would expire on this date or this course would be put on the vault on this date. I feel that used to be very convenient as we used to know a specific date before which we needed to view all the recordings of the course.

I know recently in the Newsletter, that is mentioned but I feel the way we used to do it was much clearer because we could always see the deadline properly and could make steps and plan watching the video recordings properly.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Aradhya Garg

1 Like

Hi Aradhya,

The deadline for every course is always 3 weeks after it has ended. Sometimes we leave courses available for a little more time than that, but this is the general deadline.

Hello Raluca Ma’am,
Good evening!
I understand. I know this is the general deadline. However, the problem becomes there are so many courses going on simultaenously that it is difficult to know which course has more classes left, when it will end, which course has already ended and will be put on vault soon etc. Also, I believe earlier there were scheduled to be 13 lectures per course but a lot of courses exceeded that many number of lectures.
I believe that if once a course has ended and will be soon put on the vault, if it is written besides the course on the Dashboard that this course is available for recording till / / /, it would be quite convenient for us to go through them.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Aradhya Garg

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback, I will keep this in mind for the next courses.