Suggestions for New Ideas In The Opening

Hello Sir/Ma’am,
Good evening!
Just wanted to ask that in the New Ideas In The Opening lectures, would it be possible to write the name of the openings beside the lectures that has been delivered if possible please? I noticed it is being done recently but the last lecture(delivered on 2.9.2024) it was not done. I wish it could be done or otherwise it is quite time-consuming and if the opening name(s) is written beside the lecture, it makes thing much easier to navigate and understand.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Aradhya Garg

Hi Aradhya,

This is why I have started doing it - because I thought the lessons would be easier to navigate. Also, because it would be easier to find the file related to the lesson on chesstempo. But I can only do this if I receive the PGN file and see what opening has been presented. Otherwise, I don’t know what the class is about. When Nikos will send me the PGN file, I will update the title.

1 Like

Hello Ma’am,
Good evening.
Sure I understand. I did not know you did not receive the PGN File from Nikos Sir.

Also, just asking generally, the material presented more latest is in towards the end of the Chesstempo Books right? I mean to ask that the material presented in the Chesstempo-Your Books is from earliest to latest from top to bottom?
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Aradhya Garg

Yes, I add the new files to the big file. The new lines should show up last when I upload the file to Chesstempo. I tried to split the big file at some point and have smaller ones instead, but I think having a single one is better.
I am always open to suggestions to improve the way I upload them though! :slight_smile:

2 Likes