Summer Homework Club

Originally published at: https://killerchesstraining.com/2024/06/30/summer-homework-club/

Summer Homework Club and Instensive Training!

Dear members,

A lot of our trainers are out playing, and hopefully so are you! But for the time you are not, please take this chance to focus on practical improvement.

For the first three weeks of July, we will have seven homework clubs per week!
One for every weekday and the Killer and Friendly homeworks for the weekends!
Renier will mark the Homeworks, if handed in before midnight UK time, and the solutions will be presented the next day.

So, we start today!
Head on to the dedicated page for the Summer Homework Club and download your first tsheet.
The video with the solutions will be uploaded tomorrow.

And don’t forget that for the rest of July we have planned 5 Calculation Training sessions and 2 intense training camps; Grandmaster Training Camp with GM Sam Shankland and Basic Calculation Skills Camp with GM Jacob Aagaard! If you wish to participate in both camps please buy the combined package here.

See you in class!

Your friends from Killer Chess Training

1 Like

Hello and thank you for the great initiative! :exploding_head:

Will the Summer Homework Club also be available on Chesstempo?

Best,

1 Like

Hi Guilhem! We’re very happy to hear you’re enjoying it! Yes, I will upload the solutions on chesstempo as well on the following day.

2 Likes

Could you please share the links of the PDF in previous week?
I missed them since I was in a tournament.

1 Like

Hi, the summer homeworks have a daily deadline, so you can’t submit old ones anymore. You can begin from now and submit your solutions until midnight your time.

1 Like

Yes, but maybe would like to do the exercises and check with videos by myself.
PDF is easier than chess tempo.

1 Like

But not easier for us, it creates great confusion.
Also, you still can do the regular homework!

1 Like

hi everyone! It seems there is a page missing in the 43rd summer homework. It starts with the problem number 7.

1 Like

Sorry about that, I’ve replaced the file. Can you check if you can see the right one now?

thank you! Now it’s perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. Just a question. I did the Summer Homework the first two weeks. Third week not possible, because of OTB tournament. Until when are the week 3 homework and (video) solutions available? I hope until somewhere in august.

1 Like

I still see the video’s of the Summer club, but nor the exercises anymore. Is it still possible to download the exercises of the last week zo that I can watch the video’s after I did the homework? Thanks.

Hi Joop, the idea of the summer homework was to solve and submit the exercises in the 3 weeks that it was happening. We have removed the pdfs once the 3 weeks were over. However, I still haven’t removed them from chesstempo, in case anyone needed a little more time to go over them. We won’t make the pdfs available again, but you can solve them from chesstempo.
Today I’m also adding the new weekly homework, so we will be back to the usual solving schedule.

1 Like

We will leave the Summer Homework sheets on Chess Tempo until the 9th of August, for whomever wants to solve them there. No videos, no pdfs though.

2 Likes