Welcome to the new forum! Reply to this post, to be promoted to the yearly/monthly members group!

Hi guys, please reply to this post if you can only see the same categories after you log in, so that I will be able to promote you to the yearly members’ group or the monthly members group, so that you will be able to see the rest of the categories, for example, From Your trainers, Ask, Share, Discuss, Killer Openings.

For those who renew their yearly membership, please reply again, if you have stopped seeing the categories.

After leaving the comment, I will like it and reply, so that you know you’ve been added.
Send @Raluca_Moderator a private message or email us with your lichess and chesstempo username, please! Or, reply to this thread and add ktc as your trainer :slight_smile:

Monthly members will only be able to see the Recent recordings and Meet up for tournaments categories.

1 Like

I can’t see the previous forum messages etc. Tks

Ok, I can see more forums now :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I can’t see them either. Thanks!

1 Like

The new forum is simply great.

1 Like

Now you can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Matthias!

Hi Kallia please promote me to the yearly members group.
Thanks kind regards Malcolm

1 Like

Hi Kallia, please promote me to the yearly group.
Thanks, Kenny

1 Like

Dear Kenny, all done!

Thanks, Kallia!

1 Like

Dear Kallia, could you please promote me to the yearly members group. Kind regards, Mladen

1 Like

Hi Kallia,

could you put me in the yearly members group as well?

Thank you :slight_smile:
Jonas

1 Like

Dear Kallia, could you please promote me to the yearly members group. Kind regards, Joerg

1 Like

whats up

Hi. Can you add me? Thanks!
-Chris

1 Like

Done, Chistopher, Congkai, Joerg,Jonas, Mladen.

Lemme in! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, can you add me? Thanks!

1 Like

Please promote me

1 Like