Welcome to the new forum! Reply to this post, to be promoted to the yearly/monthly members group!

Can you add kct academy again as a coach, please? I can’t see your request right now on chesstempo.

I removed it and added again lmk if it worked

1 Like

It did now. I’ve just accepted your request and added the ebooks to your account.

1 Like

thank you!

Hi Raluca

I am a new member - can you add me to the various forums.

Many thanks
Kevin

1 Like

Hi Kevin and welcome to the academy! I have given you access to the forum and my colleague, @Raluca_Moderator will get you set up with chess tempo. In the meantime, please add kct academy as your trainer!

Hi I don’t seem have gotten any ebooks on chess tempo. I have put my coach as kct academy and my username is captainsonix

1 Like

Hi, you didn’t send us your chesstempo username. Without it, we don’t know which username belongs to whom, so we can’t upgrade the accounts. I have just upgraded you to gold and will be adding the books as well.

Hi!
I’ve just got the yearly membership, could you add me?
Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi David! Welcome to the academy and the forum!

Hello! Please add me to the yearly group. Best wishes, Alexandra

1 Like

Hi Alexandra! Welcome to the academy and the forum!

Hi, I can’t see them Please Promote me

1 Like

Dear Yohan,
Welcome to the academy and the forum!

Hello!
Just want to make sure. I’ve just renewed my yearly membership and should I be promoted one more time? Or on chesstempo (login: stachista)? Thanks and I’m really glad to be back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice to have you for one more year <3

1 Like

Hi Stanislaw! Can you add kct academy as a coach again on chesstempo? I’ve removed your access in June :grinning:

1 Like

I think, I just did it. I guess? :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, I just joined for a yearly membership. Can you please add me to that forum? Thanks, Natesh

1 Like

Hi @Natesh.pillai! Welcome to the academy and the forum!

1 Like