Welcome to the new forum! Reply to this post, to be promoted to the yearly/monthly members group!

@Aaryan.Waghmare welcome to the academy and the forum!

1 Like

Hi Bill, I’ve upgraded your account to gold and given you access to the books. You will find them under Chess Books → Your Books.

2 Likes

Hi, please include me. I was already gold in chesstempo. My nickname is ‘Markus_Tein’

Thanks

Hi @Markus_Tein ! I’m sorry, but just by your username I don’t know who you are. Please tell me the email you used to sign up in a private message here on the forum or to [email protected]. Thank you!

Hi, sorry my email is

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you, accepted your request! You will find the books as well in your account tonight.

Hi @Markus_Tein! Welcome to the academy and the forum!
I deleted your email from the comment above, you don’t want any bots spamming you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for this, it’s working well.

Am i supposed to see new areas of the forum too? I still only see the 4 initial groups.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @bill, someone (hint: me) forgot to press save :slight_smile: Now you can see more!

1 Like

@Kallia ma’am can you pls check dm :slight_smile:

1 Like

great thanks

1 Like

Hello I am new to Killer Chess Training. can you add me to the monthly members group? My chesstempo username is @electrosaw

1 Like

hi @steve.brady and welcome! Lovely to have you!

1 Like

Hello!

Could you kindly promote me to the yearly member group?

Raluca already helped me with Chesstempo membership! :slight_smile:

Wishing you all a happy new year and good luck with your
chess goals! :wave:

1 Like

Hi @steve.brady ! The chesstempo offer is only for our yearly members. If you decide to upgrade to a yearly membership, I’ll be happy to add you on chesstempo!

1 Like

@guilhem.p happy new year! Welcome to the academy and the forum!

1 Like

Hi, great to be here :slight_smile: Please add me to the yearly members group.

1 Like

@croflash happy to have you! Welcome to the academy and the forum!

1 Like

Hi I am new here.
All the best,
Arno

1 Like

New here. Please promote me!
Thanks!

1 Like