New Uploads

New homework is uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 21st of September class.

The file for Friendly Homework 21 September is the same as 14 September pdf.

1 Like

Fixed now! Thank you

2 Likes

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 28th of September class.

Hi Kallia, the Killer homework for week 50, 28th September is under the 21 Sept class and the 21st homework week 49 is linked to 28th September.

1 Like

you can click on the link of week 49 and will get the week 50 homework
Worked for me!

1 Like

Swapped them around. Sorry!
I look forward to my exams finishing!

1 Like

Good luck with your exams Kallia, I am sure you will do great :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, @brendanlyons ! I think I did well! Worst case scenario, I’m at 75%. Best case 91%.

2 Likes

Wow, that is great. Fingers crossed for you, for 91% :smiley:

1 Like

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 5th of October class.

Hi Kallia, looks like the friendly homework has been uploaded to the killer homework link?

1 Like

I’ll look into it right away!

Edit: fixed, thank you!

1 Like

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 12th of October class.

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 19th of October class.

Hi @Kallia ,

it seems that in the course recordings yesterday’s friendly homework club was not properly uploaded. It shows the lesson from last week. Maybe you can check that.

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Jonas, fixed! apologies for not fixing it earlier, Jacob and I were traveling all day!

1 Like

Hi guys, new uploads for Killer and Friendly Homeworks are up. Enjoy!

1 Like

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 2nd of November class.
Also, the latest pgn files (two files this time) for Killer Openings will be up in 3 minutes.

New homework is now uploaded in Killer and in Friendly for the 9th of November class.
Also, the latest pgn file for Killer Openings .