OF THE WORLD
CHAMPIONS’’. It’s showing '‘Meeting Id has expired’

1 Like

Hi guys, just refresh. It’s also here: Launch Meeting - Zoom

1 Like

Ok mam, got it. Thank you

1 Like

Hello Mam,

Today’s (24.09.2021) class of Jacob sir hasn’t started yet…

(Edited- Ok mam, The class is started)

1 Like

Hello Ma’am,
Good evening! Wish that you are doing well!
I think that yesterday’s class recording Julen Sir got mixed up and that by mistake the recording with Renier Sir’s ‘Game Of The Week’ on the 7th October 2021 has been put up.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Aradhya Garg

2 Likes

Hi Aradhya,
Michael told me about it at 5 in the morning my time, I fixed it while half asleep, but now that you posted about it, I went to check. I cleared the cache and it magically was there :sweat_smile:
Enjoy!

1 Like

Hi
I think the Killer Openings page needs some changes. Like some recordings are in another name, there are two 4.f3 Nimzo links, and PGN file for 4.Nf3 c5 5.g3 Nimzo is under 4.Nf3 Nimzo.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Dear Kushal, thank you! One is now 4.f3 and the other 4.Nf3, so that is fixed.
Regarding the pgn files, since I have no idea about chess, I just copy the names of the files. So, I will ask @RenierChess to look at https://killerchesstraining.com/my-courses/killer-openings/

1 Like

@Kallia Hi Kallia,
Lessons 3 & 4 in particular the 30 September lesson of Julen’s Fundamental Weaknesses course have dropped off the site. Is it possible to add them back into the course section? Thanks Malcolm

2 Likes

Hi Malcolm, I just needed to refresh the page internally. All classes of the course are added and we are planning on practice sessions on them!

1 Like

Thanks Kallia, ! think I was just looking for the course at the wrong moment! So many great lessons I’m trying to make sure I watch. Look forward to the practice sessions. All the best Malcolm

2 Likes

Hey,
in the u1700 videos, the Videos of the 28/8 is linking to the 21/8 and is missing. Would be nice if it could be fixed!

2 Likes

Hi Falk, thank you for noticing! Fixed!

1 Like

today’s class link is not working

It is working for me!

@kallia Hi, Happy New Year! on the “bloody-christmas-2021-open-to-all-classes” page, day 5 (26th) is the day 4 (25th) xmas video repeated, even if it is (with Lucy) worth having up twice :smiley: the correct video is in the past 21 days section.

1 Like

Hi Brendan! Fixed! Thank you!

Hello Ma’am,
Good evening,
Wish that you are doing well!
It seems that the video recording for the Bloody Christmas Camp 2021 27 December is not available and one video has been posted twice by mistake. Just wanted to check if that could be corrected.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely
Aradhya Garg

1 Like

Thank you, Aradhya! Fixed now!

New members’ meeting Launch Meeting - Zoom