Report a non-working link for a course

Thank you, was just about to post about this!

1 Like

Hello,
The PDF for the killer homework on 22 Feb actually downloads the one from 1 March. I think it should be Killer homework 70 instead.
Thanks, Mladen

2 Likes

Fixed, thank you!

1 Like

The link for today’s class, i.e. Conceptual Rook Endings does not seem to work:

Hi Ozgur! I don’t usually make the links that early. Check 30 minutes before the class; if the link doesn’t work, then yes, you let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Kallia, hope you’re well. I’ve started working through Mykhalo Oleksiyenkol’s course and enjoyed the first two lessons. Lesson 3 on the course page Strategic Goals achieved by Tactics appears to be a repeat showing of Lesson 1. I believe it should show the lesson from 31 March. Cheers
Malcolm

1 Like

Hi Malcom! Sorry about that, fixed it now. Mykhaylo didn’t have a class on the 31st of March, so you will find the one from 7th of April instead. Enjoy!

Great, thank you Raluca.

Struggling with today’s game of the week link … not sure if it’s just me

OK maybe it was me … I had it down as 3 and now I see it was at 2! oh well - I’ll wait and catch it on repeat!

Looks like the Friendly and Killer hw links for August 2 are non-functional.

Hi John! Thank you, fixed!

Hello,

Brunello’s course “A d4 repertoire for White” has only 18minutes of recording for the 13th of June, and the recording starts in the middle of his lesson - is it possible to upload the rest of the lesson?

Hi Jimmy! I just put up the link to the first part of the lesson.

2 Likes

GM Jacob Aagaard - Hot Drama at the Olympiad! Game of the Week! Link does not work.

1 Like

Same here @Kallia

1 Like

i tried to watch the homework song but no such video was found on vimeo

1 Like

You missed a treat. Perhaps the team are recording a new version :rofl:

1 Like

I changed the privacy settings. Let me know if it works now! It should! Otherwise, here it is :slight_smile: https://vimeo.com/416978377

Now? Just to make sure, you cannot see this page, or you cannot get the join the class link to work? It works for me in different pcs, that is why I am asking