Report a non-working link for a course

Hello Ma’am,
Good afternoon,
Wish that you are doing well.
It says that ‘The Webinar has expired’ for Ivan Cheparinov Sir’s class today at 9:30 AM London Time.
I think the class has to take place in some time and wanted to know regarding the same.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Aradhya Garg

1 Like

Hi! It was 5 in the morning when you wrote that, so apologies for not replying sooner :slight_smile:

Link was fixed and the class started on time :slight_smile:

1 Like

In ongoing courses, the button to the ‘Tactical Targets’ by Renier Castellanos does not seem to be working.

1 Like

I presume Adams is late?

1 Like

I am having a bad connection, so his question about the zoom verification code didn’t come in time, but at exactly the time the class was supposed to start. We managed to get it going in under 4 minutes :slight_smile:
Enjoy the class!

can’t access to the link from nikos’ class today, it says it’s expired

1 Like

You checked too soon :slight_smile: Sam had a class right before, so we need to wait for him to finish to do the link for the next class.

Hi @Kallia @Raluca_Moderator just noticed that the last exclusive session for Jacob’s Camp on the 25th December is the last session from the 24th December.

Thanks
Brendan

1 Like

Hi Brendan,
I fixed this days ago, I just forgot to reply!
Thanks

1 Like

The link for today’s class is expired. Please help!

1 Like

Hi there,

You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Mar 10, 2023 04:00 PM London
Topic: GM Mykhaylo Oleksiyenko - Strategic Goals achieved by Tactics - 10 Mar 2023

Please click the link below to join the webinar:

Thanks Kallia!

1 Like

Hi @Kallia @Raluca_Moderator
the link in the course page (https://killerchesstraining.com/my-courses/) to “Chaos” is wrong. It links to “playing the elite”.
I think you took the title “Chaos” too seriously :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi @garvin.danisch ! For me it links to the Chaos course; can you try again?

No, for me it links still to the wrong page,

But the right web adress is not so hard to guess, so I can access the right page if this is only an error on my side

1 Like

Oh, sorry, I thought you meant in the schedule. I’ll fix that one in a moment as well. This is the right address for the course - Content restricted - Killer Chess Training

1 Like

Thank you ! You are always very fast ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!

The link to the PGN in this class Content restricted - Killer Chess Training appears to be broken as the 365chessacademy.com site hosting the PGN is unresponsive.

Hi! We don’t provide PGNs for the classes, must be an old link. We’ll check it.