Welcome to the new forum! Reply to this post, to be promoted to the yearly/monthly members group!

so I will not get access to chesstempo?

Not yet. Again, please read my email.

ok but how will I get the pgns of the classes?

You don’t get the PGNs. Nobody does.

Not the pgns.I mean the materials of the positions shown in the class which can be seen in chesstempo.I am talking about that file

You will get it when you become a full member. It takes a lot of effort to grant you access to that material and we don’t do it unless someone is a yearly member.

Ok.And just another doubt what is the elo average in the result of the submission of homeworks?

1 Like

The average ELO of the people who submited homework that week.

If I take chesstempo membership manually then will it be possible to get access to that materials?

No, it is not. The materials on chesstempo are only for the yearly members, as it is clearly stated on the website.

Once you complete all your payments and become a yearly member, we will also give you access to the files.

1 Like

Dear Debaryo,

Reality is that we cannot say. If you work this much, you will see progress in your level of play. A lot of it. But will it lead to a certain rating by a certain time? No. Results arrive unevenly. Especially in India, where the rating system is so unreliable!

You are doing the right things. You will gain a lot of strength if you keep going. But a date of success no one can promise you. But it is also the wrong focus. The question is “what should I do to improve a lot” - and the answer is to do what you are doing.

Jacob

1 Like

hello

1 Like

Hello @kevin.narr and welcome to the academy and the forum!

I want to enter the chesstempo academy, to what email do I have to send my username to be added? I already did the steps in the video. My user is kct24

1 Like

Hi Emilio, here is fine. I’ve just upgraded you to gold and accepted your request.

2 Likes

Add me please.

1 Like

Dear @jonathan.serrano welcome to the academy and the forum!

plz add me

1 Like

hi @payalinternationalex, happy to have you on the forum and the academy :slight_smile:

@Kallia ma’am can you please check my latest dm ad reply :slight_smile: there